What We Know:
- Studies show that roughly 75% of Real Estate Agents have a SINGLE lending partner to which they refer clients.
- A similar study conducted explains that approximately 80% of agent respondents DO NOT receive business from their lender.
- Many lenders have shiny posters that say the right things; but few backing up their advertised claims with PERFORMANCE.
What Agents Expect in a Lending Partnership:
Speed58% of realtors said that speed was the most important consideration when referring a client to a lender. As part of our preferred partner guarantee, we promise to get your settlement completed in 30 days or less, that is, if we have all the required documents to put the file together. Don’t buy into the “Push button get mortgage” or “Do nothing and get pre-approved” scams. Mortgage lending guidelines require ALL LENDERS to obtain the same necessary documents to meet underwriting standards. We will absolutely do our part, you do yours!
Competitive Rates/PricingA common trend with some mortgage lenders is to false advertise “teaser rates” that help grab a buyer’s attention. Our company posts LEGITIMATE interest rates that we can ACTUALLY OFFER to our customers. They are updated on our website daily. No overcharging outrageous fees or hiding it in the form of a higher interest rate. Feel free to give us a call at (800)-576-7776 to get a REALISTIC quote for your clients today!
UnderwritingOne of our biggest accomplishments and something that we pride ourselves on the most here at RMS comes from our in-house underwriting/processing departments. That’s right, both of these departments are located within the same building, giving us direct access to quick decision making. The standard “big bank” quote of “your file is in line for underwriting” doesn’t apply here! No run-arounds, no excuses, as our purchase customers get priority service over our other sources of business.
Communication/Responsiveness/Customer ServiceIt all comes together in the consistent service that we deliver. As you know, there are often hiccups in the home buying process. From issues with the home inspection down to last minute changes in the Closing Disclosure, keeping our realtor partners informed about any and every small bump in the road helps to move this process along. Our licensed loan originators are in constant communication with both their clients and all other third party vendors involved in the transaction through our online “realtor login.” Track the status of your client’s loan from application through closing with real-time updates. Get back to showing new clients homes, and we’ll handle everything on our end. We do the work, so you don’t have to!
TrustAs expected, most real estate agents tend to refer their clients to a single lender partner for which they have established a business relationship, and that’s okay; however, you haven’t used RMS yet. With countless positive reviews on the BBB, Yelp, Google Reviews and 10,000 + closed loans later, we would like to say we are doing something right. Give us a shot and find out for yourself… You won’t be disappointed!
Product selectionVisit Our Products page for more information.
- At RMS, we feel that offering incredible service for you and your buyers just isn’t enough.
- We created the “Loyalty Rewards Program” to incentivize agents to work with us, loan after loan.
- Residential Mortgage Solutions will offer the “Loyalty Rewards” in the form of “Lender Credits” for your buyers on the first THREE home purchases financed through our company
Loyalty With RMS
As a proud partner of Residential Mortgage Solutions, once you have closed 3 units with our company, you will receive the following benefits, starting with the fourth loan, for the next 12 months (regardless of the purchase price of the home). After the 12-month period is over, the program will restart.
- $750 in TOTAL LOYALTY REWARDS
- 25-day Priority Service from application date to closing
- Priority status, exclusively paid for by RMS through our purchase lead generation sources. These leads are purchased by RMS through the many third party vendors in which we do business, and are targeted towards borrowers not yet working with a realtor. These home-buyers will be pre-qualified by RMS, and handed off to only you. Just another way to increase your book of business, free of charge!
- Your picture, bio, and contact information advertised on our website for additional marketing exposure.
Where Do the Rewards Apply?
The lender credits can be applied toward any of the following costs associated with your purchase loan:
- Appraisal Fee
- Settlement Fee
- Realtor/Broker Admin Fee
- Closing Costs
- Title Fees