Skip to content
- You have met all of the conditions on your loan and the underwriter has issued a final approval or “clear to close”.
- You should expect a final Loan Estimate 4 business days prior to your closing date.
- Since 2015 the HUD 1 settlement statement was replaced by what is now called the CD or Closing Disclosure.
- The CD must be issued by email, mail or in person 3 business days prior to the settlement date.
- The purpose of this process is to make sure the loan rate, terms, fees and costs are accurate based on the initial Loan Estimate provided.